Plan, schedule and supervise selected and assigned laborers, operators, craftsmen, technical and other support personnel assigned to the job. Provide both the leadership and management skills required to complete job tasks safely, on time, and within budget.
- Able to read and understand plans and specifications.
- Able to read and understand grade stakes.
- Able to set grade stakes and set up laser equipment.
- Able to plan job scheduling with immediate supervisor.
- Directly supervise all assigned personnel.
- Schedule ordering/delivery of material to job site.
- Coordinate resources needs at least daily with the dispatcher and/or project manager or superintendent.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise successful completion of on-site tasks.
- Prepare, review and supervise successful completion of on-site tasks.
- Capable of operating underground cable placement equipment and/or supervising operation of same according to assigned Division.
- Prepare, review and approve daily timesheets and job related administration.
- Conduct “Tool Box” safety briefings and enforce company safety policies and procedures.
- Assist in bid development.
- Maintain professional rapport with client representative and subcontractors.
- Track all daily costs, inventory, personnel and equipment.
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe manner and in compliance with appropriate policies and regulations.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits which include medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance; disability insurance, paid holidays; Paid Vacation, 401k with generous employer match; world-class training; and long-term career opportunities.
We are a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.